Back in 1830, Charles Tanqueray began a journey to create unmistakable gin influenced by flavours from across the globe. The legacy of his travels lives on through Tanqueray's flavourful range of distilled gins - the perfect mix of exploration, ingenuity, and discernment.
Tanqueray No. Ten
Furthering the legacy of the original London Dry recipe, Tanqueray Nº Ten sets the standard as the first ultra-premium gin. Distilled in small batches with the four original botanicals of London Dry and the addition of fresh whole grapefruits, oranges, limes and chamomile flowers, Tanqueray Nº Ten Gin brings an explosion of fresh citrus with every sip.
Multi-award winning gin
Tanqueray Nº Ten is the only Gin and only white spirit that has been awarded a place in the Hall of Fame at the San Francisco Spirits Awards, an honour we are exceptionally proud of. The smooth & delicious taste of Tanqueray Nº Ten Gin makes it the unmistakable premium gin of the Tanqueray range.
Stanley Tucci's Tanqueray No. Ten
- 35ml Tanqueray No. Ten.
- 35ml vermouth
- Garnish: Lemon twist
- Glassware: Martini glass
- Pour 35ml of vermouth into a shaker with ice.
- Add 35ml Tanqueray No. Ten.
- Stir until perfectly mixed using a bar or teaspoon.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
- Tanqueray London Dry - The same timeless recipe since 1830, made from four classic gin botanicals – piney juniper, peppery coriander, aromatic angelica, and sweet liquorice.
- Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla - This uniquely enjoyable, yet complex gin is made with bittersweet Seville oranges and delivers a fruitful, zesty taste.
- Tanqueray Rangpur Lime - This is a beautiful, easy-drinking gin with a citrus twist. First made in 2006 by adding Rangpur limes (an exotic citrus fruit from India) to Tanqueray London Dry Gin.
- Tanqueray Blackcurrant Royale – Tanqueray Blackcurrant Royale is a sumptuous and unique distilled gin made with French blackcurrants. It has vanilla notes, elevated with a black orchid-inspired flavour and balanced with the four classic London Dry botanicals.
- Tanqueray 0.0 Alcohol Free Spirit - This gorgeous alcohol-free spirit is created by distilling the same botanicals used in Tanqueray London Dry Gin.
Charles Tanqueray created the world’s finest London Dry Gin in 1830. It’s made today to the same classic recipe. Every bottle carries a seal marking a symbol of quality and 190 years of distilling excellence.
The iconic bottle, which is modelled on the three-piece cocktail shaker popularised during Prohibition, epitomises the vibrant elegance of the “Roaring 1920s”. The pineapple fruit was the ultimate symbol of hospitality in 1830s England - it features in the Tanqueray family crest and adorns every bottle from the Tanqueray Distilling Company