Discover the world's finest cocktails, made by the world's best bartendersregister
ABOUT THE WORLD CLASS CLUB
Each month we showcase one of the most talented mixologists in the world. They will tell us about their favourite cocktail, and share their inside knowledge and recommendations on the most spectacular bars from around the globe.
JEFF BELL'S JAN COLLINS
A modern day twist on the all-American Tom Collins, the effervescent Jan Collins uses the crisp and sophisticated tasting KETEL ONE® vodka in place of gin.
The addition of zesty orange and lemon accents the citrus notes in KETEL ONE® to produce a fresh tasting cocktail fizzing with flavour.
Jan Collins was created by WORLD CLASS USA Winner 2013, Jeff Bell.
- 11 oz KETEL ONE® vodka
- 0.80.8 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 0.50.5 oz. orange liqueur
- 11 oz. sugar syrup
- 11 oz. soda water
- Brandied cherries and an orange to garnish
- Contains 0.6 oz of alcohol per serve
How to Mix
- Pour the fresh lemon juice into a shaker and add the sugar syrup to balance the acidity of the lemon (to make a simple syrup boil 1 part water with 2 parts sugar).
- Add orange liqueur for a little extra body.
- Add KETEL ONE® as the base.
- Add some ice and shake.
- Strain into a tall collins glass filled with ice.
- Add the splash of soda, and garnish with a brandied cherry (TIP: Regular cherries may also be used to garnish).