Welcome. Can we help you find something?
Talisker® 18 Year Old
All drink recipes within this site contain no more than 0.6 fl. oz. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink. For more information on alcohol content, please visit http://www.drinkiq.com
How to Mix
Glass: Rocks Glass
- Appearance: Amber Nose: Rich and fruity Victoria plums, greengages, perhaps dried orange peel with some butterscotch or rum toffee and a thread of smoke behind.
- The smoke soon advances into the foreground and the toffee note is joined by a light mintiness.
- With water maritime characteristics emerge dry boat varnish, edible seaweed.
- Still sweet; now with notes of iodine and the smokiness of an un-struck match Body: Full.
- Pleasant, smooth Palate: Sweet in front, then more assertive, with a whiff of smoke.
- The development is towards smoke, coal-tar and toffee Finish: Medium length.