Welcome. Can we help you find something?
Don Julio® Blanco Tequila
All drink recipes within this site contain no more than 0.6 fl. oz. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink. For more information on alcohol content, please visit http://www.drinkiq.com
How to Mix
Glass: Rocks Glass
- Fill a glass halfway with ice.
- Crush mint leaves using back of a spoon.
- Add sugar, lime juice, and Don Julio Blanco,
- Top with chilled club soda.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with mint leaves (optional).